Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lately.

I haven't written in a while, and that's mostly due to school. I'm not saying that I haven't had any time to write, because I have had a few spare moments to waste, but I guess I just didn't feel like it. Why am I explaining myself to you?

I'm about to go read for a few then sleep, so I'm going to be brief.

Finals start tomorrow. There are rumors of bad weather and cancelled school. I don't want school to be closed both Monday and Tuesday, but I would love it if it were just closed tomorrow. I need an extra day... I can get extra work done before finals, and just rest up in general. I'm almost certain it won't be cancelled tomorrow, but hey, a girl can needlessly have hopes, right? Right?
I was tricked into going winter-coat shopping. For once I actually wasn't stubborn. At the beginning I was, then I just thought, whatever, I am tired of using 2 coats when I go places. I shopped for 3 hours and couldn't find anything I liked, because I am extremely picky with clothing articles, but finally I found something that was decent. I didn't think I liked it, but I've been wearing it, and I've decided I have. A lot. It looks kind of dressy, though, which is funny because I never dress up, so it feels weird wearing it with my clothes. But I love my jacket. Love.
The Steevens came over Saturday and opened their gifts, and I think they really liked it, which I'm really glad for. And today I gave Cindy her gifts and she also said she liked it, so... yeah. I'm glad.
I feel really concentrated lately. I've been very busy with school work, sometimes working literally from 6:35am to 11:00pm. I'm very tired sometimes. I once heard someone say that one feels at his best when he's accomplishing something and trying very hard at it. Well, it's tiring, but I feel great when I have a lot of things to turn in at school. I love having things done. I get upset wehn I don't have things to hand in when I am supposed to, which is funny, because I don't turn things in a lot. But I'm working.
I'm thinking about college. Scary thought. Freaks me out a little. I don't know anything about the real world, and I don't really have anyone to talk to who knows what they're talking about.
Still have to call people tomorrow so I can figure out hang-out dates in KY. I'm gonna hate that.
Ugh, busy week, busy week. Finals. No night school, though. I'm not going back until break.

Anyway, that's all for now. I want to read before I sleep.

Night, all.

No comments: